I WANT IT AAALLLLLLLLLLLL
I am up for work at 4 and I am in bed mouthing all the words to the high school musical soundtrack. Stop me. Now.
Maintenance Depot Driver based at Neville Hill
Neville Hill - Leeds
Y2013/53 Maintenance Depot Driver based at Neville Hill
Maintenance Depot Driver
Salary - £31,103 per annum
Leeds - based at Neville Hill Train Maintenance Depot
We are currently inviting candidates to register their interest in the role of Maintenance Depot Driver. Please note that at this stage suitable candidates will be interviewed and held in our talent pool for consideration when future vacancies arise at our Neville Hill Train Maintenance Depot in Leeds.
If you want to join a company that rewards its people with excellent salaries and benefits, gives them fantastic support to grow and develop, and provides a fantastic team oriented work environment, then Northern Rail is for you.
As the largest train operator in Britain, we work tirelessly to ensure that we provide a reliable and friendly train service to our local communities and help people connect with each other. Our people are central to us achieving this, and so we are committed to investing in them to offer superb training, benefits and opportunities.
To be considered for the role you should be self motivated and work well with in a team. You will have the ability to operate in a safety and time critical environment.
Whilst working in this role, your duties will include:
· Movement and control of rolling stock within the depot boundaries
· Carrying out shunting operations
· Train preparation and stabling arrangements
· Fuelling and water replenishment duties as required
· Ensuring that trains are delivered into the depot in a timely manner and in correct order to allow maintenance to be carried out
· Playing an active role in ensuring that depot departures are on time and production targets are met
If you have good communication skills, both written and oral, and you can work on your own initiative, this could be the role for you.
As well as enjoying a workplace that recognises performance, and the chance to develop, you’ll also receive the following benefits:
· An excellent salary (potentially including shift allowance and overtime)
· Free travel on Northern services – for you and your family*
· 75% discount on all other Train Operating Companies leisure services*
· Final Salary Pension Scheme
· A generous holiday entitlement
· Maternity and Paternity benefits – above the statutory minimum
· Childcare voucher scheme*
· Full uniform for frontline facing roles
· High Street store discounts
· 20% off many tourist attractions in the UK
· Gym membership discounts
· Employee Assistance Programme
· And many more!
*Terms and conditions apply
Be proud to be Northern!
Closing date - 26th May 2013
(Source: cookiecrumbled, via peanutgrigio)
SUCCESSFUL TENT ERECTING
I CAN’T SPEAK HELP I JUST WOKE UP FROM A 5 HOUR NAP AND MY THROAT IS SO DRYYYYYYYY
shush you wouldn’t understand, go ride on your sewer trains tfl boy